Sunday, September 10, 2006

missons accomplished over the weekend

i cleared my table...it's almost less messy than many others days before yesterday.

i deleted irritating songs which i have no freaking idea as to why i uploaded them into my ipod initially instead of the songs i love...now...i have most of Lee Hom and SMAP songs in my ipod which i didnt have earlier...yay! good for me!

i've finally managed to update my contacts in my new phone and i am already using it now...there was quite a bit of problem when i started to figure out how to use it yesterday.

The ringtone volume was terribly soft and so was the message tone, i couldn't even hear a single thing when the volume was already the loudest!!! And the stupid warning that says 'loud ring tone can damage your hearing'..that freaking pissed me off!!! I thought i was becoming damn freaking deaf!?

So i messaged B and darling for help...coz i thought i might have been duped...neither of them replied immediately, then each called one after another...by then, i've already figured out the trick, but still thankful they called to assured me that they had the same problem..Thanks guys!

Learnt a new abbreviation from B...RTFM...you go figure...it's a tough one and i couldn't get it...

i've become a pro for the photo shoot game in my new phone! Haha just short of one rank!! And i am getting pretty good with the golf as well ;)

things i still need to do...

clear up the shoes in my cupboard...i mean those that i haven't wore for ages. I am such a shoe fanatic that i have too many shoes and too little space...

to throw away unwanted women magazines...don't even know why i kept them in the first place. i decided for future magazine i buy, if there are any interesting articles, i will just fold the top right hand corner and when i do any cleaning up, i'd know whether to throw them or not.

vaccum my room as well...

complete 'zone 7' of Sonic's Rush..

think of the food to prep for next sat...

change my bed sheets...

hmm..i guess that's about it for the moment...i've blogged too much considering it's a freaking humid day and i didn't switch on my aircon coz it's like quite a waste of electricity...

No comments: