Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sonic's Rush

'Sonic Rush' aint no rush at all...damn i am still stuck in the freaking water stage and that's like only stage 2? *dots* and it's not like stage 2 Boss stage, i am like still having trouble floating out of stage 2 act 1?

If i am not being bombarded by some floating bombs, then my Sonic's either outta air in the water or i missed a landing and it ended up in a bottomless pit destroyed by the pressure as it goes deeper...

sheesh...i sux in this game...but i must say the graphics and the sound/music's excellent! perhaps i should have bought 'Trace memory' instead...at least it challenges my mind not my reflexes...and my complain about the DS..the control buttons are too small...either that i have freaking fat fingers or that my long nails are the reason for me not moving beyond water stage...

oh wellz...persevere i will...determined i am...we shall see...

No comments: