Friday, June 16, 2006

the week that just passed..

As i looked through my blog, i realised that my blog titles mostly have the word 'week' in them... Hmm...am i starting to live my life in terms of week? Or is it by days which accumulated into weeks...I don't know...i have been swarmed at work...loads of things...it seems like i am starting to show my bitchy side in real life... not that i am a virtual bitch or what... i have always been bitchy but only those close to me will know this side of me... and my words can be vicious and i am always straight forward... yet i remain my polite side... never telling those who i bitch about how i dislike their ways or their presence... i am a terrible person... oh wellz.. who isn't...

I am contemplating if i should watch LOTR... bought the whole trilogy... if i were to watch, i prolly will lose out on sleep... i fell sick again... the sore throat came back... with a Vengence i must add... my voice was on an on/off mode today... i felt terrible... i have like difficulty breathing and my chest feels stuffy... have i gotten the well known department disease?! I seriously hope not... I'm still single and not married... the least i want is to come down with some sickness and die single...

Went for the Star Wars Roadshow with Sebas and wifey and Clarence...Ed flew aeroplane...Argh!!! But Woah...thought it was quite cool...saw a tie fighter pilot, some jedis, storm troppers...took a pic with the fighter pilot...saw many toys... wanted to get for Boon and Nigel, but not sure which character they liked, so decided that i should ask them before i get them anything... Got a Bat Mobile...i thought it looked damn sleek! Got some info regarding the costumes for Gary as well... the cosplay group seems rather interesting...

Ok, by the sign of this, i have unconsciously decide to continue blogging... the week went by great... other than my bad throat...watched a game with Sharon @ Ice Cold Beer...two pints of hoegarden, chicken wings and pizza are definitely not to be missed...it was awesome!!

Gary came later with his friend Juan Juan. Was surprised that he turned up! Usually he's too busy! Didn't manage to talk a lot to Juan Juan coz they seem to have a lot to catch up. Later Darrin came.. that night was .actually the 2nd time i met him, but he prolly didn't remember which was good coz i think i rattled some rubbish when i first met him... Anyway...Darrin had this phone which i call it the 'Calculator Phone'...pretty chic but erm a bit too wide and unusual... I was bioing the Sony Ericsson W810... but seems like the interest kinda faded...sighz...i am never ever going to change my phone and my K700i is losing value like water rushing down the waterfall... Gary, Darrin and I stayed on to watch USA vs Czech...was a really fun night... Beer, good food, good company and soccer! Oh not forgetting that i'd be getting the season 2 of LOST..soon..heh...

For the rest of the week, i was bloody concussed.. I sorta recovered on Weds, but work is like piling up... gosh...so many things to do and seems to be never ending!! I have no idea where to start, where and when to end?! Everything is like to be rushed!! Piangz...i only have two hands, one brain which totally lack coordination with numbers and all...but, towards the end of the week, i am starting to get the hang out things...i hope...anyway...where the bloody hell is the Sales Manager... I am dying here!! And i was down with sore throat today...which kinda like spoilt my weekend... got a house warming to attend... and then supposed to be Nicole's hen's night at Balcony... and Sunday...it's cousin's wedding... fully booked... how to rest??

I sorta have a wild thought from last week to the begining of this week that i just want to book in with a tour group and go for a tour in Korea!! Hmm...can't imagine going wild with all the facial masks and other products i'd get from The Face Shop, and other cheap brands with their house specialties in ultra low prices!! I am quite impatient with my friends trying to organise trips that never seem to happen... yes... might as well... take a trip, by myself and on the way.. maybe can meet some really cute guys!! Sounds exciting already... we shall see...

Oh... and i cut my hair... with ultra weird fringe but super nice colour... Gail says i looked like this Pinky Doll that she bought... and Denise agree that the doll and i have uncanny resemblance... Hmm... my own doll...wah sehz... i'd put up the pic if i capture it in my camera...

I think next week i'd slow down my pace...take everything slow... i got Nicole's wedding to attend... Yay!!! Time to wear my new dress!! Just hope that there would not be duplicates...i am always paranoid about wearing the same dress as someone else in a wedding dinner...Sheesh, that's like total disaster!!! Hmm...thinking of hitching a ride with Nigel to go to the venue... i shall ask him... hope the reply is positive!!

Oh and it's always great to throw in some surprise elements for next week as well! Oh yeah...i am greedy.... but i will be happy...oh whatever...

No comments: