Sunday, July 16, 2006

and the plasma went...BOOM!

heard mom mentioned that the plasma tv died with a loud blast...must be the long hours that my dad spent in front of it watching his korean dramas and stuff...talk about my dad...apparently after the medical check up couple of days ago, it was found out that he has lots of health problems...mum just took him to the doc coz he measured his blood pressure and it was damn high...hmm...time for me to help him get into the pink of health...hopefully he will follow my recommendations...

i am soooo tired today...just feel like nuahing at home...

had a bad dream...didnt help with my mood...dreamt that mum of He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named (HWSNBN) told me that he is actually in fact attached and that i should not be wasting my time...wonder why it even appeared...perhaps it's a sign...just when i mentioned that i'd stop being thoughtful...things happen so coincidentally these days...maybe the time has come for me to realise that i am not the girl who fits into his category of sweet, have big boobs and can take care of him...perhaps it was just a joke all along...wellz..too tired to think.

a friend visited after a long time of absence...he mentioned that the things in my room has increased...there are so many things inside...i guess he actually meant that my room is really messy and i ought to do something about it...and i actually told him that i had already done some tidying up a couple of days ago...else it's worse...he gave me a 'cannot-believe-you' kind of look and shook his head...anyway...was happy that he visited...great timing as i really needed a cuddle and a hug...thanks!

going to be a tiring week ahead i guess...not looking forward to the trip or if there's a trip that might happen come thurs...might as well change my leave to 7th and 8th aug...then i'd have 5 days of rest...can still go sentosa to bake in the sun...

mood too bad to start grapefruit juice diet...but i had my craving for spicy soup fixed...i had prawn mee soup today and i missed the prawn mee store in Old Airport Road hawker centre!!! Don't know where they moved to...but it's the best ever!!! Sighz...so not my day today...sianz...

off to nap and hope to wake up feeling better...

No comments: