Tuesday, July 18, 2006

tiring tues

this is really weird...i am still tired...usually by mid week...i should be fine...still feeling lost actually..

started my grapefruit juice diet...erm not that i have grapefruit juice the whole day, but i start it off in the morning...not bad...quite filling in fact...pity today all gone down the drain when i came back late and ate late dinner...usually i try not to eat after eight pm.

nothing much to update at work today...i'm still spinning...my head i mean...it's a freaking warm day today and i definitely wore the wrong clothes to work...makes me even more grouchy...i think my face quite black today...i think it's coz i am not going to get to go away in some white sandy beach...as such...the feeling...dazed...

another new sales support staff will join us tomorrow...i have to wake up early...perhaps, i'd feel better...went shopping just..but didn't feel satisfied...damn sian...i guess i kinda still woke up at the wrong side of bed...pity...

got hold of 'munich'!!! Great...something to occupy my time...actually got loads of anime i have yet to watch for the longest of time...ok...more things to occupy me...sounds like stay home days are back again...oh wellz...doubt it...haa...

got my pay today...good...bank account looked fat again...time to get that dress...hee..

time to zzz actually...


No comments: